Golden Pavilion is located on Tortola, British Virgin Islands. The BVI consist of the main islands of Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Anegada and Jost Van Dyke, along with over fifty other smaller islands and cays. Only 15 of the islands are inhabited.
Golden Pavilion is situated on the north-east end of Tortola, 15 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from bustling Road Town. We are a 10-minute drive from both local and international quality restaurants and is only a short 15-minute drive from the Beef Island airport (EIS).
Here are a few other hotspots nearby:
- 10 minute drive to local shops and acclaimed restaurants
- 10 minute drive to Josiah’s Bay Beach with notable surfing and boogie boarding
- 15 minutes drive from the hospital/clinic and other city services
- 30-minute boat ride to Virgin Gorda and Jost Van Dyke
- 30-minute drive to Bomba Shack (and their epic full moon parties)